Even though we strive to ensure that your information be kept private, we will not be held liable nor will we accept any responsibility for any circumstances relating to disclosed information which is provided to us either through our websites or directly to our consultants/technicians. All information submitted or disclosed to Benchmark IT Solutions, is done so under the users risk. We will not be held liable for any personal information intercepted or obtained by third parties during the time of submission by the user.
There are several ways in which we collect our information. This is done so that we can serve you better and in hope to better understand your needs. Such means of collecting information include:
- Promotions which request for customer action.
- Service requests submitted through our website.
- Phone conversations which are used to monitor incidents.
- Meetings where any form of information is shared.
- Through any email correspondence.
The type of information which we collect from you will depend on the reason for collection. Each piece of information which we obtain from you is kept confidential and only used by us in order to assist you better. Such information which may be collected includes:
- Full name
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Website Address
- Problem description
- Type of computer
- Serial Number
- System Information
- Availability times
- Recommendations of family and friends
We will not disclose of any personal or confidential information to any third parties in any way unless required in order to assist you better. Such circumstances may include providing your personal information to couriers when delivering goods, or issuing our technicians with your personal information in order to be able to assist you with your problems. In such circumstances, information only regarding to the service being provided will be issued to the third parties such as contact name, contact number, address and details of the problem.
We will only use your information to assist us in better servicing your needs. If we feel that we require further information regarding yourself or the company in which you represent, so that we may be able to assist you better, than this may be requested by our consultants/technicians. Benchmark IT Solutions may use your personal information for the following reasons:
- To keep track of all dealings with us regarding problems you may have.
- To update our database with your latest contact information.
- To be able to better understand your needs and requirements.
- In order to be able to organize for an onsite service call.
- For promotional purposes.
- To be able to communicate with you through email.
or simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org